PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD
Please make your deposit/payment by using our secured online payment SSL. (SSL means Secure Socket Layer – a protocol for your protection for encrypting secure information over the internet).
We will create an order for each transaction and send you the link to pay.
VNPT is a verified member of One Pay so we can accept Credit Card, Visa Card, Master Card and JCB card (see payment guide).
Note: When you pay by Credit Card, please add 4% of bank commission.
PAYMENT & DEPOSIT
Required on confirmation of your booking: A deposit of 30% of the tour value or US$ 200 per person to be made by credit card or bank transfer plus bank charges (processing fees)
(If this amount is less than US$500, a 50% deposit will apply).
Note: Once a deposit is received it is understood that you have read, understood and accepted all our Terms and Conditions.
The remaining balance of the tour value (70%) is due upon your arrival in Vietnam, payable at our office in Hanoi. (Cash is preferred to reduce any processing fees that may affect your cost.)
The deposit should be made by Credit card or Bank transfer.
Instructions to pay online with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB Card:
We connect with OnePAY Payment Gateway to accept Online Card Payment (www.onepay.vn). All of your card information is processed through SSL protocol with international card security standard.
(SSL means Secure Socket Layer – a protocol for encrypting secure information over the internet).
Your card information will not be stored at our merchant system but by MasterCard’s international security standard.
After you have received your Order from us through a link, please check the information of the Order. If all the information is correct, please check the Travel Terms and;
1.(click) – I agree with Terms and Conditions, and;
2.(click) – Submit.
You will be redirected to OnePAY Payment Gateway to pay us online with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or JCB Card . Just Click; Here; and follow the instructions. You will get a receipt number and a transaction code and the deposit details.
If as in some cases, your transaction is not successful it may be due to:
– Incorrect card information
– Insufficient credit balance (daily or monthly)
– Your card may not have been activated for online payment. You should contact your Issuer Bank for the card activation.
Note: If you have input correct card information but still not received the transaction result from the payment gateway or from us, please do not try to make other payment. Contact us to get the transaction result and confirmation of the Order.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Any cancellation must be received in writing and received by us via fax or email. The following rules apply for cancellations:
* Cancellation of less than twenty two (22) days and more than fifteen (15) days prior to departure: Will be charged a $200 per person administrative fee in addition to any cancellation charges by hotels and airfare on the tour.
* Cancellation of less than fourteen (14) days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of deposit, due to hotel charges for no-shows and for costs associated with tour organizing.
* Refunds will be made when the booking is cancelled by us. Your bank may still charge the credit card fee.